Terms & Conditions
What the Terms and Conditions of Sale are about
The Terms and Conditions of Sale are set out in full on the rest of this page. They cover prices, ordering, payment and the dispatch of goods and services. They also describe our commitment to provide goods and services of merchantable quality and to refund your payment if those goods or services are faulty or not what you ordered. They tell you what to do if an item is faulty or doesn't arrive in a reasonable time. They also describe how we protect your personal information and credit card details. The terms do not affect your statutory rights under English law. According to the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, shoppers must see the terms and conditions of sale before ordering.
- Goods may be returned within 7 days of receipt for a Full refund for any reason what so ever.
- Equally the order may be cancelled for any reason within 7 days of the order being placed. We do ask you to try and inform us as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary delivery charges.
- If you have received the goods and then wish to cancel an order or the order is in transit you can return at your own cost if there is nothing wrong with the item.
- Delivery times can vary greatly depending on choice of Post or Courier. We aim to dispatch within 5 days but some items Such as our cashmere Rugs & Serapes tend to be within 14 days. If you're leaving your Christmas / Birthday presents to the last minute a quick email to email@example.com will tell you if the goods are in stock and ready for dispatch.
- For customer’s protection, security checks will be carried out from time to time. Please reply to any requests as quickly as possible to avoid delays in dispatch. Also please notify of any change of email address to the one supplied. Goods will not be dispatched if your email account is deleted.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.